“A cup of coffee shared with a friend is happiness tasted and time well spent."

Pages

Friday, November 11, 2011

Simple Saturday

My favorite study cafe.

Yola 
I am in love with this cafe. There are plenty of tables and chairs, the space is spacious, there is room to walk around without bumping into people, there are plugs everywhere, the lighting is nice, and the music is soothing enough that you can concentrate on your work.

From the outside, you would never expect it to be a cozy coffee lounge. It looks it should be a frozen yogurt place.

"Pumpkin Latte" (made with real pumpkins)- $4.73
-I loved how I was drinking from a giant cup
-The espresso drink was very smooth
-Definitely not heat hot enough
-There was merely a hint of pumpkin taste
-Definitely over priced

My study space for 6 hours

Late Night Memorial Walk

World War II

Lincoln Memorial

It was a very cold and long, yet beautiful walk.
We came home at around 1:00 am. My jaws were so stiff, that I could barely eat my cereal. 
Goodnight! 

No comments:

Post a Comment