“A cup of coffee shared with a friend is happiness tasted and time well spent."

Pages

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Fresh Seafood at 11 PM ?!

Lauren and I are in love with this place.

Hank's Oyster Bar

Monday - Sunday, 11:00 pm - 12:00 am
All seafood- 50% off
All prices below show the Happy Hour prices

Love- Fresh Oysters
$1.00 each
They had three different types of oysters, which I'm not sure what they are. But I do remember that the smallest one was the sweetest. But I enjoyed all three! They even give you a side of oyster crackers  which I just munched on. I love oysters.

First time- Uni Oyster Shooter
$2.00 each
This was interesting. I thought an Oyster Shooter was some alcohol-form of an oyster. I guess it is a fancy way of eating raw oysters!

Ceviche- Shrimps, squids, scallops
$5.00
This is a great deal- there was a generous amount and would be perfect to share

Jumbo Shrimp
$2.00

Old Bay Peel N' Eat Shrimp
$6.00
Another excellent deal- there was more than a dozen flavorful shrimps

Truffle Popcorn
$5.00
Good popcorn, but I wouldn't pay for it

We sat in the lounge, so it was very comfortable with the big sofas and dim lighting. I particularly enjoyed the jungle-themed decor. I love how they have happy hours everyday; I suggest coming on weekdays to beat the crowd.

No comments:

Post a Comment