“A cup of coffee shared with a friend is happiness tasted and time well spent."

Pages

Monday, November 14, 2011

It was Wicked Good

All I have to say is FINALLY. I don't understand why they are only open Monday-Friday from 7:00 am - 4:00 pm. This makes it impossible for me to go. Luckily, Veteran's Day means I have Friday to sleep in and then enjoy some waffles.

Wicked Waffle
I was surprised at how much I loved it.

A very fun and modern decor
The people inside were extremely nice. They were helpful in suggestions and gave us samples of soup. I felt welcomed!
They highlight "Simple, wholesome recipes and ingredients"

The beginnings of our waffle sandwich
Oil and syrup free!
The waffle was delicious- airy and crispy!

Jessie's "Grilled Assorted Seasonal Veggies"- $7.50
She thought it was delicious even though she "didn't know what any of the vegetables were". Overall, she loves vegetables and this was a  light/healthy lunch.     

Hello Jessie
They also serve espresso drinks! It would be a great place for breakfast, if I can wake up that early.

My "Smoked Turkey Breast with Herb Lemon Sauce"- $7.75
The sandwich was huge, but not super filling- maybe because the waffle was not full of carbs. I was really expecting a greasy waffle sandwich- like a panini. But I was pleasantly surprised at how non-oily and fresh everything tasted. I loved it!

Super happy I finally found the chance to come

Giant Nutella for sale
$110.00 for 10 pounds

The Crumbs Shop
Jessie, the sweet tooth, had to get dessert after

I always passed by this cute little shop- it is very classy and chic

Beautiful, beautiful cupcakes!- About $3.75 each
I love how many of their cupcake options of cream filling as well. Many options to choose from for indecisive people.

Giant Cupcake
I want this for my birthday

"Chocolate Pecan Pie with Chocolate Filling"
The cupcake itself is larger than an average cupcake- which is fantastic. The cake was light and crumbly, I liked that but I would have wanted it to be a little more moist. I thought the frosting was a little too sweet for me. It felt more like a muffin!

Jessie is being super delicate to prepare the cupcake for its photo shoot
Thanks!

I love the simple and classy decor- very warm and welcoming


Once our appetite was satisfied, we went back to our apartment to write our 20 page papers.

1 comment:

  1. The waffle place reminds me of Bruxie's in SoCal! :)

    ReplyDelete