“A cup of coffee shared with a friend is happiness tasted and time well spent."

Pages

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

The Capitol

I went on a little day trip by myself 2 weekends ago. It felt really comforting to be able to just explore at my own pace. I have to admit that I really love being in the East Coast. I am already starting to look into graduate schools and job opportunities here. I feel like my past is in California, I should and need to find something better in the East Coast. But, I'm scared to move on from- parents, school, friends, and love. 

Breathtaking.
Rarely do you ever see leaves change colors before your eyes
This is the color of Fall

Strolling through Capitol Park

The Capitol Building

 Pound on the Hill

 A very attractive and chic little cafe
They use iPads to take and ring up orders!

Nutella Latte (small) - $4.35
Smooth, light, sweet, and DELICIOUS
The coffee was definitely well roasted- not bitter and very smooth
Who would have thought to put nutella in coffee? It is brilliant! Very simple to make for such a costly drink but totally worth it... once!


Came home, and boyfriend Kate made me dinner

I did the chopping!
Lettuce, onion, carrot, tomato, avocado, sun-dried tomato, and artichoke

Topped off by some Grilled Chicken made by Kate
Grilled Chicken- seasoned with pepper and garlic powder

Add the Balsamic Vinegar and mix it all up
Final verdict: So fresh, healthy, and tasty!

Good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment