“A cup of coffee shared with a friend is happiness tasted and time well spent."

Pages

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Wings & Pizza

On a Thursday night, a few friends and I wanted to hunt down the cheap eats / happy hours in Washington DC. However, we went out at 7pm and most specials were over already.

Public Bar

The only happy hour on this Thursday was $5 wraps (Caesar or Buffalo). Very limited.

My friend Cameron describes it as a sports bar/cabin environment. It was a very spacious restaurant, but quite empty.

20 wings and drumsticks- BBQ sauce and Spicy
I was surprised at how delicious they were. The spicy wasn't overwhelming and the taste was all there. The skin was full of meat and I loved the crispy skin.

Mozzarella sticks
It was good, but I didn't think it was worth it

Cameron and Ivan

It's blurry, but still cute


Later on that night, we had a late night snack in Adam's Morgan

Pizza Boli's
The only choice was cheese or pepperoni, but they were well worth it

After a quick bite here, we realized that the street was full of "jumbo pizzas"

When they say jumbo, they really do mean "JUMBO SIZE"

Cheese slice- $5.00

The biggest pepperoni pizza slice in the world! But it is lacking a pepperoni meat- $5.50

Happy Andrew and Cameron

Extra extra happy me
Since one slice was so large, Ann and I shared 1 slice. I was surprised at how delicious it was. The crust was thin and not doughy, and the pizza was not oily at all. Ever since that night, I've been craving for this late night snack

Sharing is caring

Ann is the cutest and sweetest ever

No comments:

Post a Comment