“A cup of coffee shared with a friend is happiness tasted and time well spent."

Pages

Friday, October 7, 2011

Turkish Festival

I love my roommates for always finding activities in DC. If it weren't for them I would not know where to go at all!


"Turkish Festival"

Freshly grilled- delicious and I could hardly wait!

 So many deli salads and little desserts

 Cynthia with a Turkish flag!

 Roommates with their free stuff to decorate our apartment

I want a doner!

 Lauren bought a Spinach Pie and Baklava- $10
I think this was a fair deal with a large slice of pie and 3 pieces of baklava!

 Cynthia's chicken kabob and rice- $8.00
She was disappointed at the small portion and mediocre taste as well

 My half chicken and half beef Doner sandwich- $8.00
This was extremely disappointing since I was so excited for it. They give you a ridiculously small portion of meat. The sliced chicken was dry and the beef was a little salty. The pita bread was not even toasted or warm. The only good part was the fresh vegetables and Greek yogurt.

  Beautiful cultural dance
I have to admit- Turkish woman are beautiful

This group was amazing- they had some quick steps and lots of fun choreography!

Go Turkey!

No comments:

Post a Comment