“A cup of coffee shared with a friend is happiness tasted and time well spent."

Pages

Monday, September 19, 2011

Move in day!

Sunday, Sept 18
Mom and I craved Thai food for lunch!

Thai Tanic
What a creative name, hilarious!

Thai food!
(Picture taken from some man on yelp)

A little contemporary look- lots of shine and red

"Hoi Jor"- crabmeat, shrimp, minced chicken, with herbs wrapped in a bean curd with plum sauce
Wow, surprisingly DELICIOUS. 

"Pad See Eew" with beef ($10.95)
BEST pad see eew ever! It was full of that Thai flavor, but it was so sweet too. I licked my fork clean.

"Gaeng Par Ped" ($11.95)- sliced boneless roasted duck in red curry paste with bell peppers, Thai eggplant, string beans, and basil leaves
One thing, there were bones. Another thing, when it came out it did not look that appetizing. They need to work on their presentation skill. Overall all, it was too spicy for me, the duck was a little try, and it was not that good. Definitely PASS PASS next time.

Our meals


Welcome to where I'll be staying for the next 2.5 months!
The UC Washington Center

My little twin size bed by the window

My half of the room

Mom bought be a long coat! Nautica will keep me warm from rain and snow!

My dull, business clothes closet


Washington DC is such a cute little town. It is not as big as it may seem. I love all the vintage, brick, fancy looking homes. I am slowly adjusting to this new life!

No comments:

Post a Comment