“A cup of coffee shared with a friend is happiness tasted and time well spent."

Pages

Friday, September 23, 2011

Five Guys > In N Out?

Around 9:30pm, a group of friends and I decided to go check out Five Guys. I've heard numerous rumors that it was comparable or even better than the most amazing fast-food restaurant in the world- In N Out. 

Five Guys (3 of 5 stars)


Looks like In N Out
Did 5 guys created this so they called it this? I don't know. This is not a creative name, but it is catchy

Totally In N Out! 

Menu
Burgers, Vegetarian Choices, Hot Dogs, Grilled cheese, etc! Lots of choices

Little Burger vs. Hamburger
Little Burger is basically a single slice, while the regular burger is a double

My Little Burger- $3.79
I think the prices are a $1-3 dollars higher than In N Out. However, they give you unlimited toppings which is amazing!
Although I had to repeat my order numerous times to the cashier, my order came out super fast!

My Little Burger consisted of: lettuce, tomato, green bell peppers, grilled onions, grilled mushrooms, ketchup, and A-1 sauce.
I really didn't like how it was wrapped up like other fast-food hamburger joints because it makes the burger soggy and moist. Overall, the burger had great flavors because there was so many ingredients.  However, it was very messy and a bit greasy.

Cynthia's impressive CheeseHamburger- $5.99
She enjoyed the fact that they used freshly chopped jalapeno peppers because it makes it super spicy!

Lauren's Grilled Cheese Sandwich with tomatoes- $3.29
She said "It was totally not worth the price" and she should have taken advantage of the unlimited toppings

Cajun Style French Fries- $2.89
It was spicy!

The lovely Christina and I

The super sweet Kate and Tori

My crazy roommates

Verdict: Five Guys definitely cannot beat the amazing and fresh quality at In N Out. I am a faithful In N Out follower for life!

1 comment:

  1. wow! you're really beauriful! and this burgers looks sooo yummy :)
    + I follow U! greetings from Poland :)

    ReplyDelete