“A cup of coffee shared with a friend is happiness tasted and time well spent."

Pages

Friday, September 16, 2011

Mexican Pasta

Making some pasta with some attitude by adding some Mexican snazz. 
The half white and half red sauce is inspired by my dear friend Mytien <3 Thank you very much cutiepie! (I miss you)


I couldn't choose which picture to show, so here are both of them.
Ingredients: white and red sauce, tomato, cilantro, onion, corn (duh)
Not pictured: lean ground turkey meat, chorizo, cheese, chile pepper

Boil some pasta!

Add oil, let it sizzle, add onions, let it turn a little brown, add in the lean ground turkey meat
We then found some Chorizo in the refrigerator. Chorizo definitely added the spicy/salty/fatty/Mexican flavor to the whole thing.
Mix and stir until golden brown (smells so yummy)

My brother had this idea of thickening our sauce by adding some string cheese! Brilliant. Then I added some cilantro because green makes things look pretty.

Add in some tomatoes to feel healthy, add the corn because I add corn to EVERYTHING, and add 1 chile for to add that sizzle in your mouth. 

TAHHHHHDAHHHHHHHHHHHH! 
White and red = Orange

My brother is so cute! He's such a creative cook. His philosophy is to just throw in anything and mix it all together!

Bon Appetit!

Dang came straight to my house after work. Just on time for some yummmmmmmmmy pasta in his tummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment