“A cup of coffee shared with a friend is happiness tasted and time well spent."

Pages

Thursday, August 25, 2011

the WORLD of curry in PB

Another hangout with my little brother before he starts Junior year of high school!

World Curry (3.5 stars)


I love websites with pictures and prices
http://www.worldcurry.com/menu

Salad
Personally, I thought it smelled funny and was too sour. But my brother liked it.

Garlic Naan
Very yummy and crispy. I didn't like how the garlic sauce wasn't covered evenly across the naan. 

Tikka Masala (UK curry)
There best seller. It was pretty tasty! My brother loved it!
Golden Curry (Indian)
Very different and unique flavors. The chicken was very tender and I loved how there were almonds in it.

Company: Chris
Time:  Monday, August 22, 2:00pm
Location:  Pacific Beach. Street parking (surprisingly plenty of parking spots)
Type of food: Curry from around the world
Ambiance: Casual, random decors 
Service:
A table was just leaving when we were leaving. We were seated immediately and given water. The hostess/server/waitress was rude. She never smiled and rushed me to pay the bill.  
Taste:
Unique, flavorful, great full-filling size
Price:
The total came to a reasonable price of $23 including tips.
Overall:
I liked the many options on the menu. The portions are large and very satisfying. I don't like the mosquitoes flying around, the dirty tables, and rude servers. I'll come back if I'm around the area. 


Mr. Frostie (5 of 5 stars)

Perfect place for dessert because it is right across the street from World Curry.
  • Super fast service
  • Delicious and cheap
  • Great bench seating with umbrella shading right next store!
Twist of Vanilla and Chocolate
(Sorry for blurry). The twist was delicious. I enjoyed the Vanilla flavor the most because it tasted like vanilla bean.  I love the texture- very creamy and smooth.
Cheers
Cheers to yummy and cheap ice cream!


They have sundaes too!
Extra large Pistachio ($1.75)
Only $0.50 more for an extra large!
Small Twist ($1.25)

No comments:

Post a Comment