“A cup of coffee shared with a friend is happiness tasted and time well spent."

Pages

Monday, August 1, 2011

the journey begins


dear food lovers,

thank you kat for encouraging me to start a blog
thank you justin for helping me with blog names brainstorming, even though i didn't use any of it.
thank you dang for already being my number one fan

i'm not really sure how to do this
but i'm ready to share my little food adventures
i love to find hole in the walls
i love to try something new
i love to eat something too spicy or too sweet
i love food.

food is a natural essence of survival. it is a powerful tool and has a big impact in creating relationships. it can make you happy or make you sad. food allows you to connect to a new culture and different people.  you are always learning something new.

i would like to share my experiences with you through this blog. ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment