“A cup of coffee shared with a friend is happiness tasted and time well spent."

Pages

Friday, August 5, 2011

Much needed

I love hanging out with my Lisa.  We met in 6th grade, but she doesn't count it because she doesn't remember.  So I guess we've been friends since 8th grade!
I love our simple relationship.  We don't hang out or talk as much anymore because of our busy schedule, but she is the number one person that I must see every time I come back to San Diego.  I appreciate our relationship.

A Cafe (3/5 stars)


Beef Wrap

Green Bean Shake

Avocado Shake
Company:  Lisa
Time:  Thursday, August 4, 3:00 pm
Location:  4646 Convoy St., San Diego CA, 92111
Type of food:   Hong Kong style Chinese food
Ambiance:
I wish there was more of these Hong Kong style Chinese restaurants (basically fast, cheap, yummy Asian food).  It's nothing compared to those restaurants in LA, but it's the only one in San Diego (I think).  A small/cozy cafe; I'm sure it's never too crowded.
Service:
Nice and friendly lady served us.  I'm glad she wasn't too pushy because we weren't planning to eat a lot.  At 3pm, there were about 5 people in there eating.  Our orders came in a timely manner.
Taste:
I had the Green Bean shake and Lisa had the Avocado Shake. We both then shared the Beef Wrap.  The Green Bean was made with real beans! It was good, but I thought it was a little sweet.  Lisa liked the shake, it was very creamy and milky, but we both thought it needed another avocado. The Beef Wrap was very flavorful and authentic.  I enjoyed it a lot, but I thought the portion was only satisfactory for two.
Price:
The price was decent.  The two shakes and one appetizer came out to be $12.  
Overall:
Nice and cute little restaurant. I've been here before for dinner with my family.  The portions are good size, but the taste it alright.  I heard their shaved ice is good, maybe I'll come back and try it. It's definitely convenient that it is open pretty late at night, till 12am or 1am sometimes.  So, if you're looking for fast and cheap (but better than Panda Express) and semi-authentic Chinese food, check it out!

avocado!

yum

hello :]

Hanging out with my bestie was definitely much needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment