“A cup of coffee shared with a friend is happiness tasted and time well spent."

Pages

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Cranberry Nut Bread

I decided to make HOME-MADE BREAD (with a machine)

My mom keeps telling me that buying a loaf of bread is cheaper and faster than making it yourself. TRUE. But nothing beats fresh and yummy home made bread!

Thank you to my cousin Irene for the recipe!

Ingredients:

 1 3/4 cups of water
 4 cups of bread flour
 3/4 cups of oatmeal
 1 teaspoon of salt
 1 tablespoon of dry milk
 2 tablespoon of gluten
 1 3/4 teaspoon of active dry yeast
 3/4 teaspoon of cinnamon
 1 tablespoon of honey
 2 1/2 tablespoon of olive oil
 1/3 cup of walnut
1 cup of cranberry


All the ingredients

Put everything into the pan in the order listed

Setting:  2 lbs, light, basic

I went out to dinner this day, and right when I walked through the door, the whole kitchen smelled like a bakery! What a pleasant scent!

After 3 hours of baking!

looks like a giant rock!

ooooo

Beautiful and delicious!
ENJOY!

1 comment: