“A cup of coffee shared with a friend is happiness tasted and time well spent."

Pages

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Thank you DC

I am forever grateful for my amazing experience in Washington DC. I was blessed with an amazing internship and the opportunity to have established incredible relationships.


Here are my highlights of my experience:


Always had to carry my ID card to show to the security guard when I enter the building, the plastic gray thing for the elevator, and the key to enter my apartment and room!

I am very grateful and blessed to have such awesome roommates! 
Lauren- my roommate, I will cherish our late night talks in bed
Cynthia- I loved that you make fun of me and your awesome cooking/research skills
Lisa- I loved your amazing ability to know every single song ever created!

My office at the Department of the Treasury
Everyday I look out my window and see the side entrance to the White House, but I never even got a glimpse of Obama.

With the Treasurer of the United States- Rosie Rios
She was the nicest lady ever. Her career path went from consulting, to real estate management, to Treasurer! I have a similar interest in her career path, but I'm not sure how that would lead to her current position.

At my favorite museum- the Newseum
I had fun playing Anchorwoman

One of my favorite quick/cheap food- VFalafels

Best hamburger ever- Ray's Hell Burger

First time Wine Tasting with the roommate

UC Davis Represents!
Only 11/30 of us

Until next time Washington DC!
I will cherish the memories and the friendships I formed. Thank you and I will be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment