“A cup of coffee shared with a friend is happiness tasted and time well spent."

Pages

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Baked Pasta

Make spaghetti, then bake it for that extra crunch and cheesy-ness


Onion and Eggplant

Saute the eggplant / onion and ground meat separately
Then put them together

Then add the sauce, some pepper, cilantro, and of course corn

I like to use macaroni pasta
Lay the pasta out on a oven-friendly pan

Layer the meat sauce on top and top it off with lots of cheese
I like to use Pepper Jack Cheese for the spicy taste

Let it bake until the cheese is a beautiful golden brown
I put more cheese on one side because my sister doesn't like spicy

Dang came over a little later, so I made a miniature version for him (SPOILED)

So simple and delicious


No comments:

Post a Comment