“A cup of coffee shared with a friend is happiness tasted and time well spent."

Pages

Monday, December 12, 2011

I really should be Vietnamese

Whenever I'm in San Diego, I always go to Pho Cow Cali in Mira Mesa for the best Pho in town! Thanks to Dang, I found a new love.

Pho Banh Mai

Very clean and warm environment

Everything feels clean

Cafe Sua Da- Vietnamese Coffee
The best caffeine to keep you awake all day

Goi Cuon New Nuong- Spring Rolls
A replica of the infamous Brodard spring rolls. It has the extra crunch with the grilled pork inside. The dipping sauce is good, but definitely not as flavorful as Brodard

Banh Xeo- Shrimp and Pork Pancake
It looks like an omelette, but the batter is actually made of rice flour and coconut milk. It was my first time and definitely not my last. The portion is huge and filled with lots of vegetables and meat. I loved it.

Sizzling Steak
This was Dang's favorite dish because the beef is tender and flavorful. I personally thought it was just okay, but I liked how it came with rice and salad.

Pho 

Vermicelli with Grilled Shrimp and Eggrolls

Bun Rieu
They had my ultimate favorite which gave them extra points from me


Overall:  There are plenty of seating, the staff is super friendly, the price is fair, the service was fast, the food is fresh and AWESOME! I will be back here every time I'm in San Diego now.

No comments:

Post a Comment